To avoid a bunch of Single "My Review of Jennifer's Body"
Posts (no offense,lose_control101
), I've decided to creat this post (alibet much earlier than expected) for all the users who are fortuniate enough to go see Jennifer's Body
on the Big Screen on September 18th, 2009. Mini Reviews or Linked Reviews of the like are welcomed. A Few Guidelines though:
- Please Be Courteous to your fellow reviewers. Don't bash them on their views on the movie (Negative or Positive).
- If you didn't like the movie, try to describe why in a courteous and formal manner.
- Explain why the movie wasn't enjoyable to you (and naturally, what thinks you thought could be improved or extended, etc., etc). Don't go off on a moronic rant. DO NOT write some scalding review full of troll-tastic hate and and the like. If your unable to do this, then don't post at all. If you do, you'll be deleted.
- Naturally this is a Review Post and Spoilers are bound to be revealed at some point, so if you don't wanna be spoiled, then do not venture inside.
- Please POST Review (small or otherwise) itself, don't just leave a link. If the review goes over the quota of the Comment Box, then leave a link for those who wish to read the rest.
- Follow these rules and things should be just fine.